Monday, August 17, 2009

I Want These:

Tory Burch Boots, $495
I've always loved riding boots- these have that look while completely timeless
(Photo Cred: Neiman Marcus)

Lanvin Purse, $1650
I saw it in person and fell in love. The two different gold tones allows it to work perfectly with any shade. The downside- it is most definitely a night bag!
(Photo Cred: Barneys NY)

Givenchy Nightingale, $2175
This pebbled leather version is my favorite! The handle has gold and silver making this bag completely versatile.
(Photo Cred: Barneys NY)

Bottega Veneta Intrec Tote, $3680
Too bad this is so pricey! If not, it would be my perfect everyday bag! I love the versatility.
(Photo Cred: Barneys NY)

I currently own a Prada Cervo Tote in Beige which is fantastic, so I'm searching for a darker colored bag. So far, these two above are my favorites :)